This statement discloses the privacy practices of PacificBiochar.com.
Questions pertaining to this statement should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
Our Privacy Vow
Your privacy is important. We strive to provide you with a safe and secure user experience. Your data is not used for any marketing purposes without your consent.
On occasion, there may be instances wherein information must be obtained in order to differentiate you from our thousands of other unique visitors. This helps us provide information and services that are most relevant to you.
We collect information through registration and cookies and when we do so, your information is encrypted and passed between Secure Socket Layers on the Internet so that it can be verified and trusted by our web and email servers. To further your privacy and data security, we use encrypted socket layers and a double-authentication scheme on all servers where your information may be stored.
When registering for certain services such as membership, referrals, qualifications, forums and support areas, we may ask that you provide us with some information. This information may include your name, passwords, email address, phone number, and postal address, some or all of which will be used for personalization and identification purposes only.
Some of our Web pages use “cookies” so that we can better serve you with more tailored information. Cookies are pieces of information that Web sites transfer to your browser to keep on your computer for record-keeping purposes. These cookies allow us to “save” your passwords and settings so that you can avoid re-entering them each time you return for a visit. It should be understood that cookies do NOT collect any information, but rather store preferences. The information we collect and analyze is used for the sole purpose of improving our service to you.
Use of Information
Any personal information you provide to Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation is maintained and accessible only by Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation unless specifically stated otherwise. Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation may use the information it collects in any of the following ways:
- We use aggregate data collected to inform our local offices of the number of people from their areas who are registered users. No personally identifiable information is disclosed in this process; only general information in aggregate form.
- Non-specific, aggregate data is also used for the purposes of collecting general demographic information, measuring user interests, and analyzing the collective characteristics and behaviors of our registered visitors. The collection of this information allows us to appropriately change, update, and service the Web site in accordance to common trends.
- From time to time, Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation may use your information to inform you of changes and enhancements to our content and services. For those who have elected to receive information from Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation such as offers or information about the company, we may send you direct mail regarding products we feel may be of interest to you. We will NOT release your personal information to other organizations without your express permission.
- If you enter a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your provided information to contact you if you should win.
- Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation is in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). The personally identifiable information we collect is in no way intended for those under the age of 13. Where “age” or “date of birth” is requested, it must be indicated that the user is over 13 years of age in order for the information to be stored or transmitted.
- Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation respond to subpoenas, warrants, or other court orders regarding information that is contained within our access logs concerning any member or visitor. We also reserve the right to release that information concerning a user who we believe is in violation of Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation terms and conditions or other published guidelines and official rules, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order. We cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our servers for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report any illegal activity to law enforcement.
- Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation uses SSL security on every form that collects personal information.
Individuals may opt-out of communications, thereby terminating all existing information he or she may have registered with Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation. This is done by sending an email to: email@example.com and requesting a removal from our database.
Any modifications to this policy will be posted in this space. We welcome any questions or comments you have.
Pacific Biochar Benefit Corporation